White Arrow Inc. located in Montebello, CA is seeking a Logistician with a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Logistics with 24 months of experience as a Logistician. Email resume to Jack Zgunea (email@example.com)
- Organize and execute logistics support activities, participate in the assessment and review of the logistics solutions offered and perform logistics solution lifecycle analysis.
- Ensure the success of the logistics solutions he or she will have to stay informed of logistics technology developments and apply the proper logistics strategy and solution for each situation.
- Review logistics performance with customers against targets, benchmarks, and service agreements and provide improvement proposals as needed. –
- Analyzes customers’ logistics needs, identifies bottlenecks, and cost issues, and provides improvement proposals.
- Works closely with the Operations and Sales teams to analyze lanes, profitability, freight density, and other relevant data and provide customers/market context and innovative solutions.
- Plans and organizes customers’ onboarding and monitors logistics parameters in the first 30 days of service providing feedback both to customers and internally.
- Constantly analyzes the company’s asset utilization and establishes/correlates prices to capacity availability. -Needs to be familiar with BigQuery by Google, Google Sheets, Data analysis, and presentation.
Please Email your resume to Jack Zgunea at firstname.lastname@example.org